Oman: General Secondary Education Certificate (Thanwiya Amma') with a minimum exam score of 70% in the stream related to the program applied for ( Equivalency document (Mua'dalah) issued by the Ministry of Education of other certificates is also acceptable) OR any of the Internationally available examinations listed below.
- • Admission Requirements :
- • Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Required Documents & Online Application:
- • Evaluation and Results :
- • Language Requirements :
- • Online application :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for your Country :
Tuition-Discounts available to the applicants from Oman:
Applicants with the given score ranges in the corresponding examination shown below will be considered for tuition fee discount scholarships:
25%: Applicants with a minimum average of 71% in Certificate of General Secondary Education.
50%: Applicants with a minimum average of 75% in Certificate of General Secondary Education.
75%: Tuition waiver will be awarded to exceptionally successful applicants.
100%: tuition waiver will be awarded to exceptionally successful applicants.
Note: These scholarships are limited in number and thus competitive.
- • METU NCC Country Representatives :
- • Contact Us :