Mongolia: A minimum score of at least 600 out of 800 in the National University Entrance Examination in each of the four areas related to the program applied for. If you do not meet the minimum criteria and would like to study engineering, then you can study an Engineering Pathway Semester. Please scroll down for more information.
- • Admission Requirements :
- • Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Engineering Pathway Semester
- • Required Documents & Online Application:
- • Evaluation and Results :
- • Language Requirements :
- • Online application :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for your Country :
Tuition-Discounts available to the applicants from Mongolia:
Applicants with the given score ranges in the corresponding examination shown below will be considered for tuition fee discount scholarships:
25%: Applicants with a minimum score of 620 in National University Entrance Examination.
50%: Applicants with a minimum score of 660 in National University Entrance Examination.
75%: Tuition waiver will be awarded to exceptionally successful applicants.
100%: Tuition waiver will be awarded to exceptionally successful applicants.
Note: These scholarships are limited in number and thus competitive.
- • METU NCC Country Representatives : No METU NCC country representatives in the area.
- • Contact Us :