United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates: General Secondary Education Certificate (Thanwiya Amma') with a minimum exam score of 60% in the stream related to the program applied for (Equivalency document (Mua'dalah) issued by the Ministry of Education of other certificates is also acceptable) OR a certificate of any of the internationally available examinations listed below.
- • Admission Requirements :
- • Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Required Documents & Online Application:
- • Evaluation and Results :
- • Language Requirements :
- • Online application :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for your Country :
Tuition-Discounts available to the applicants from UAE:
Applicants with the given score ranges in the corresponding examination shown below will be considered for tuition fee discount scholarships:
25%: Applicants with a minimum average of 70%.
50%: Applicants with a minimum average of 75%.
75%: Applicants with a minimum average of 80%.
90%: Applicants with a minimum average of 95%.
100%: Tuition waiver will be awarded to exceptionally successful applicants.
Note: These scholarships are limited in number and thus competitive.
- • METU NCC Country Representatives :
- • Contact Us :