Kenya: Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a minimum average grade of "C", and at least 32 points earned in four subjects related to the program applied for. If you do not meet the minimum criteria and would like to study engineering, then you can study an Engineering Pathway Semester. Please scroll down for more information.
- • Admission Requirements :
- • Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Engineering Pathway Semester
- • Required Documents & Online Application:
- • Evaluation and Results :
- • Language Requirements :
- • Online application :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for your Country :
Tuition-Discounts available to the applicants from Kenya:
Applicants with the given score ranges in the corresponding examination shown below will be considered for tuition fee discount scholarships:
25%:Applicant with a minimum score of 34 in 4 relevant subjects.
50%: Applicant with a minimum score of 38 in 4 relevant subjects.
75%: Tuition waiver will be awarded to exceptionally successful applicants.
100%: Tuition waiver will be awarded to exceptionally successful applicants.
Note: These scholarships are limited in number and thus competitive.
- • METU NCC Country Representatives :
- • Contact Us :