Indonesia: A minimum score of 40 out of 60 in Ujian Nasional (UN) exam or a minimum score of 6.5 out of 10 in the related subjects in Surat Keterangan Hasil Ujian Nasional (SKHUN) exam.
- • Admission Requirements :
- • Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Required Documents & Online Application:
- • Evaluation and Results :
- • Language Requirements :
- • Online application :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for your Country :
Tuition-Discounts available to the applicants from Indonesia:
Applicants with the given score ranges in the corresponding examination shown below will be considered for tuition fee discount scholarships:
25%: Applicants with a minimum score of 45 out of 60 in the Ujian Nasional (UN) Examination (New exam (SKHUN) a minimum score of 7.5 out of 10, minimum 2 subjects related)
50%: Applicants with A minimum score of 53 out of 60 in the Ujian Nasional (UN) Examination (New exam (SKHUN) a minimum score of 8.5 out of 10, minimum 2 subjects related)
75%: Tuition waiver will be awarded to exceptionally successful applicants.
100%: Tuition waiver will be awarded to exceptionally successful applicants.
Note: These scholarships are limited in number and thus competitive.
- • METU NCC Country Representatives :
- • Contact Us :