Indonesia: A minimum score of 40 out of 60 in Ujian Nasional (UN) exam or a minimum score of 6.5 out of 10 in the related subjects in Surat Keterangan Hasil Ujian Nasional (SKHUN) exam. If you do not meet the minimum criteria and would like to study engineering, then you can study an Engineering Pathway Semester. Please scroll down for more information.
- • Admission Requirements :
- • Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Engineering Pathway Semester
- • Required Documents & Online Application:
- • Evaluation and Results :
- • Language Requirements :
- • Online application :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for your Country :
Tuition-Discounts available to the applicants from Indonesia:
Applicants with the given score ranges in the corresponding examination shown below will be considered for tuition fee discount scholarships:
25%: Applicants with a minimum score of 45 out of 60 in the Ujian Nasional (UN) Examination (New exam (SKHUN) a minimum score of 7.5 out of 10, minimum 2 subjects related)
50%: Applicants with A minimum score of 53 out of 60 in the Ujian Nasional (UN) Examination (New exam (SKHUN) a minimum score of 8.5 out of 10, minimum 2 subjects related)
75%: Tuition waiver will be awarded to exceptionally successful applicants.
100%: Tuition waiver will be awarded to exceptionally successful applicants.
Note: These scholarships are limited in number and thus competitive.
- • METU NCC Country Representatives :
- • Contact Us :