Saudi Arabia: General Secondary Education Certificate (Thanwiya Amma') and a minimum of 70% from the "Qudurat" Test OR any of the Internationally available examinations listed below.
- • Admission Requirements :
- • Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Required Documents & Online Application:
- • Evaluation and Results :
- • Language Requirements :
- • Online application :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for your Country :
Tuition-Discounts available to the applicants from Saudi Arabia:
Applicants with the given score ranges in the corresponding examination shown below will be considered for tuition fee discount scholarships:
25%: Applicants with a minimum score of 71 in Qudurat.
50%: Applicants with a minimum average of 80% in Qudurat (Engineering)/ Applicants with a minimum average of 75% in Qudurat (Social).
75%: Applicants with a minimum average of 90% in Qudurat and 80% in Tahsili (Engineering)/ Applicants with a minimum average of 85% in Qudurat and 70% in Tahsili (Social).
100%: Tuition waiver will be awarded to exceptionally successful applicants.
Note: These scholarships are limited in number and thus competitive.
- • METU NCC Country Representatives :
- • Contact Us :