Pakistan: A minimum graduation score of 70 % in 12 grade high school diploma (Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) / Intermediate) in the stream related to the program applied for.
- • Admission Requirements :
- • Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Required Documents & Online Application:
- • Evaluation and Results :
- • Language Requirements :
- • Online application :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for your Country :
Tuition-Discounts available to the applicants from Pakistan:
Applicants with the given score ranges in the corresponding examination shown below will be considered for tuition fee discount scholarships:
25%: Applicants with a minimum average of 71%.
50%: Applicants with a minimum average of 75%.
75%: Applicants with a minimum average of 90%.
100%: tuition waiver will be awarded to exceptionally successful applicants.
Note: These scholarships are limited in number and thus competitive.
- • METU NCC Country Representatives :
- • Contact Us :