Macedonia: General Secondary Education Certificate (Matura) with a minimum grade of 3 out of 5. If you do not meet the minimum criteria and would like to study engineering, then you can study an Engineering Pathway Semester. Please scroll down for more information.
- • Admission Requirements :
- • Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Engineering Pathway Semester
- • Required Documents & Online Application:
- • Evaluation and Results :
- • Language Requirements :
- • Online application :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for your Country :
Tuition-Discounts available to the applicants from Macedonia:
Applicants with the given score ranges in the corresponding examination shown below will be considered for tuition fee discount scholarships:
25%: Applicants with a minimum average of 4 in Matura.
50%: Applicants with a minimum average of 4,5 in Matura.
75%: Tuition waiver will be awarded to exceptionally successful applicants.
100%: Tuition waiver will be awarded to exceptionally successful applicants.
Note: These scholarships are limited in number and thus competitive.
- • METU NCC Country Representatives : No METU NCC country representatives in the area.
- • Contact Us :