Azerbaijan : A minimum score of 500 out of 700 in the university entrance examination of Azerbaijan (TQDK) in the area of specialization related to the program applied for. If you do not meet the minimum criteria and would like to study engineering, then you can study an Engineering Pathway Semester. Please scroll down for more information.
- • Admission Requirements :
- • Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Engineering Pathway Semester
- • Required Documents & Online Application:
- • Evaluation and Results :
- • Language Requirements :
- • Online application :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for Internationally Available Examinations :
- • Scholarship Opportunities for your Country :
Tuition-Discounts available to the applicants from Azerbaijan:
Applicants with the given score ranges in the corresponding examination shown below will be considered for tuition fee discount scholarships:
25% : Applicants with a minimum score of 510 in TQDK.
50% : Applicants with a minimum score of 530 in TQDK.
75%: Tuition waiver will be awarded to exceptionally successful applicants.
100%: Tuition waiver will be awarded to exceptionally successful applicants.
Note: These scholarships are limited in number and thus competitive.
- • METU NCC Country Representatives :
- • Contact Us :